September 26, 2009

I'm an Idiot :(

WOW ! NO ONE told me the fair was soooo STUPID ! Last night, There was a $HOEHEAD party at Bar Rio, Team Polo Party at the Tiffany Hall & a House Party in Mo City . My dumbass chose to go to the Fort Bend County Fair because alot of people kept telling me too, its fun, you've never been so come and see what it's like, all that nonsense . NEVER AGAIN ! the fair is FOOLISH and i will not be going again . First off, people said the first day to go was free so i thought i'd be saving myself money going . WRONG ! its free before 6, i had to pay $10 to stay at that crappy place . Not to mention that doesn't include tickets for rides and food ! i didn't come with too much money cuz i thought it was free, i was jst gonna buy something on the way home cuz i know i'd have the munchies, so i owe cherrick $6 now . Second off, all the rides took four tickets . thats $4 for me & another $4 for the girl i'm riding with . soo i'm basically buying another ticket, Taylor (girl that ends up taking me home) really wanted to get on this stupid thing called The Ring Of Fire, soo i went to an ATM and took out $20 . i was supposed to be buying some shoes though soo now because of the fair i can't :( we got in line for this ridee at 9:18, yes i looked at the exact time, we got on it right before 10 ! RIDICULOUS ! & lastly, i went up there with like 3 dudes i kick it with, they ended up leaving me to take some girls home they didn't even do anything with :( luckily, the love of my life, Taylor Cooper, said she'd take me homee . You know how that ended :) lol i love you taylor :]

2 comments: