September 27, 2009

Danielle Hordge

Photobucket

Where do i begin lol . Well, it started shortly after i moved back to Houston . I moved to eaglewood and was attending Barbara Jordan Elementary . I was in the 4th grade . From the like first week of school i developed a strong dislike for this girl lmao . She called me fat, made fun of my glasses, and called me a cowboy cuz my mom made me wear Ralph Lauren button up everyday :( I eventually picked up on the trend and startedd making fun of her and everyone else who called me fat . This is what made the rude, asshole Timothy Dare you know to this day lol . But after 4th grade, we cooled it a little and actually started having convo's and talking like kids do . She's a super cool chick besides when you make fun of her . After elementary school she went to Garcia MS and i went to Hodges Bend MS . i guess the split made her miss me and she found me on myspace or something in 7th grade and couldn't believe fat ass Timothy had abs HAHA . ever since then we've been close and talk all the timee . She had a baby boy a little while ago too and i guess the mommy hood made her want even more closure sooo we've been getting to know each other more and more . We talk about the stupidest things too : Ramen Noodles, people who wear leather, shoes, buses lol . i LOVE danielle and i wish her the best in EVERYTHING she gets into . and i hope i get to teach her son a few things while he grows up too :) get to knoe her ! iloveadambraidyn.blogspot.com

1 comment: